What are the advantages ?
- Free direct entry tothe permanent collections.
- Unlimited visits
- Unlimited validity : the pass may be used any time after purchase - so you in advance !
PARIS MUSEUM PASSHow does it work ?
Just choose the number and type of pass you want to buy and fill the form with your personal informations and your hotel address in France. Your museum pass(es) will be waiting you at your arrival at your hotel. Print clearly your first and last name and the date of first use on the back of your card. Show your pass on entry, there will be no need to wait, or pay an admission charge, you can go straight to the top of the line.
- The museum pass does not permit access to temporary exhibitions or guided visits.
- Most museums : offer free admission to children under 18 years of age, offer reduced admission to young adults between 18 and 25 years of age, and generally close on Mondays or Tuesdays, and on January 1 and May 1.
- The no wait rule may not be guaranteed at certain sites with magnetic-strip ticket machines which require a free-admission ticket or at monuments where visitor capacity islimited for security reasons.
- The pass cannot be extended or reimbursed for any reason. The rule applies in the event of closure of participating museums for public holidays or unforseen events ( strickes, etc...) or free-entrance days.
- 2-day pass : $ US 53 (38 €uros)
- 4-day pass (consecutive days) : $ US 78 (55 €uros)
- 6-day pass (consecutive days) : $ US 102 (72 €uros)
# priority access is given to pass holders to all permanent collections;
# unlimited number of visits.
The pass does not allow admission to temporary exhibitions or guided-tours. There is unfortunately no system of advance purchase for these tickets. Most museums are free for children under the age of 18 however it would be wise to carry ID as French red tape can get quite sticky. Museums are generally closed either on Mondays or Tuesdays.